REAL ESTATE & LAND USE
Real estate forms an integral part of many people’s dreams and aspirations.
At the same time, the sale, leasing and development of real estate have become complicated and highly regulated activities. We enjoy helping people navigate the complicated legal and political landscape governing the sale, leasing, and development of real estate to help make their goals a reality. When real estate transactions go awry, we use our experience to work out practical solutions and, when necessary, vigorously assert our client’s position.
- Real estate sales and transactions
- Commercial leases
- Farm leases
- Land use applications and appeals
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession
- Mortgage, trust deed, liens
- Property tax exemptions and appeals
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges